Friday, July 1, 2011

blog, revamped!


How do you like my newly revamped blog, peeps? I have been meaning to revamp it for a year now, but my separation anxiety won't let me do it for the longest time. But this week, I just said to myself, "Come on!!" and just did it. It's quite cleansing actually. Letting go the old, on with the new. Like donating your clothes for spring cleaning.


It took me a few days revamping it, picking out the light airy colour, editting the vintage background, uploading the really cute bunnies  (courtesy of my dear friend Maroo), changing fonts, etc. And voila, here it is, folks!

So long
Farewell
Au 'voir
Auf Wiedersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne


So long
Farewell
Auf Wiedersehen
Goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your constructive feedback and will answer any questions you might have. Comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails